Sunday, July 4, 2010

welcome to History of Latin America

Hello! I am Richard Lloyd Evans and I am happy to welcome all of you to Latin American History, 1800-2006. I will be posting a great deal of material on this website to help you through your course.

About me:

I am a 50-year-old US citizen who has been living, teaching and writing in Guayaquil, Ecuador for the last four years. I teach at both Colegio Americano, where I teach International baccalaureate Business and History, as well as
INSTITUTO SUPERIOR TECNOLOGICO BLUE HILL (Blue Hill College)
where I teach history subjects.
In the past I have been a newspaper reporter, a member of the US Army and a business manager before joining my wife in the ranks of education.

I look forward to our weeks together. I know we both will learn a lot from each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment